Visit SAIC at the AUSA 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition
Those who answer the call to duty deserve exceptional support. SAIC is committed to delivering solutions as fast, flexible, and effective as the soldiers who are the strength of our nation.
SAIC experts will demonstrate innovative solutions including:
- SAIC has the ability to provide a cost-efficient, low-risk tactical vehicle C4I support solution.
Victory Management Software
- The SAIC VICTORY Management Software (VMS) manages VICTORY-compliant services on a VICTORY data bus (VDB) and provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for select interfaces for user interaction.
- The CUTS MASINT Integrated Display (CMID) collects, integrates and displays multiple see-through-the-wall sensors to create a complete presentation of all information for the interior and exterior of a structure of interest.
Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- SAIC's surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities include specialized sensor and communication development and integration
- SAIC's Real-Time Aerial Video Exploitation (RAVETM) software suite is designed to enhance video produced by remotely piloted aircraft. It is agnostic to aircraft/sensor type and computing platform. It also provides key capabilities requested by warfighters - georegistered, stabilized, and mosaicked video; target tracking; and data management features such as annotation and mensuration.
Total Life-Cycle Visibility (Logistics)
- SAIC's Total Life-Cycle Visibility (TLV) solution provides program managers, logisticians, and other key decision-makers insight into various aspects of their products and equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
Supply Chain Management Services (Logistics)
- SAIC is a leading provider of supply chain integration services for the U.S. government and related industries. We provide supply chain services on major contracts with a combined ceiling value of $12 billion across 200 CONUS and OCONUS facilities with 10,000+ ordering activities. SAIC delivers the right parts for our customers at the right place, the right time, and the right price.
Cyber Solutions Include:
- ESS - SAIC's scalable, mobile, and cost-effective force protection (FP) solutions meet all core integrated base defense capabilities, minimize required manpower, and enhance protection levels.
- Transparent Real-Time Enterprise Network Defense - TREND enables complete control over the entire network boundary and unified response capabilities from a single command and control center.
- Real-Time Information Gateway - RTIG is a versatile big data software platform capable of ingesting and adding context to large volumes of disparate input data in real time.
SAIC's point of collection capabilities include:
- Pursuit and Exploitation - SAIC's P&E system provides commanders with timely, relevant, and robust multi-intelligence capabilities to facilitate decision-making where risk to the force is greatest. It delivers the immediate intelligence necessary to support full-spectrum operations in real time.
- Scalable Biometrics Enterprise System - SBES integrates industry capabilities into a handheld and smartphone platform application for accessible, transportable, and easy-to-use biometric and identity management solutions.
SAIC's point of analytics solutions include:
- DCGS, a data integration capability for big data processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED)
- Long-Range Information Networked Communications Services, which provides quick-reaction IT and network communications
- Voice Identity Biometrics Exploitation Services, a government program based on an SAIC-developed framework for voice identification
- Sensor Processing Suite, a multi-INT PED solution that fuses and shares data in a small mobile footprint
- GRGlobe, a commercial product that delivers enhanced GIS capabilities powered by Google Earth™
- SAIC's language technology solutions employ hybrid machine translation and automatic speech recognition capabilities
SAIC's energy solutions include:
- A deployable waste-to-energy system designed to convert energetically dense military waste materials into electricity and thermal energy
- TGER, a hybrid biocatalytic and thermochemical power system that runs on waste, rather than a waste disposal system that can only power itself
- Energy and physical security for challenging, austere environments such as forward operating bases
Tactical Mobile App Solutions
- SAIC rapidly develops and deploys mobile applications to deliver resources to warfighters for a fully modernized, well-trained tactical force. Our mobile apps for tactical solutions, interactive multimedia instruction, and sustainment training are characterized by rapid and agile software development, access to tactical systems, and structured information assurance conformance.
Interactive Floor Map
Preview SAIC's technologies that will be showcased at AUSA Annual 2012, booth 1439.
SAIC - SSES NexGen
Supporting US Army CECOM - SEC
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, Oct. 22
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
9 a.m.-7:30 p.m.