Over 10,000 former military professionals found us to be their employer of choice. You will too. Whether you are a transitioning military professional or an active reservist, you view serving America as an honor: protecting her citizens and society at large, and helping make the world safer.
As you learn more about SAIC and our business areas, we invite you to explore our areas of opportunity to see where the skills you have acquired fit best. During your interview preparation, we encourage you to outline your military experience and share with us how it relates to the position you are seeking. Here, you will discover the many compelling reasons to start your private sector career at SAIC.
As a military professional, you are used to assuming challenging work in areas of national security. At SAIC, you could continue to have a vital role in our customers' ongoing missions.
The skills you developed in the service — from Intelligence to logistics to space and earth sciences — are all easily transferable to what we do.
We offer a corporate culture of respect, accountability, close teamwork, and the highest ethical conduct.
You will have a wide spectrum of positions and business areas to choose from.
We serve all branches of the U.S. military, defense agencies, the Intelligence community, homeland security needs, and other Government agencies.
Or you can explore a wide range of opportunities in our other employment areas of energy, environment, critical infrastructures, and health.
Career Opportunities at Military Bases
We invite you to explore our featured career opportunities at the following military bases:
Around the Globe
With approximately 40,000 employees worldwide, we can honestly say we offer a world of opportunities. Learn more.
- Tuition Reimbursement — available to full-time employees and based upon management approval.
- Relationships with Academic Institutions — to earn undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- On-site Graduate Degree Programs — in business and systems engineering.
- SAIC University — features include degree program curriculum, online book libraries, and a full range of training resources and programs.
- On-site Learning Centers — topics involve key company functions and the critical skills and knowledge needed at varying points in your career.
- e-Learning — Work on certifications, academic degrees, or needed skills for current and future job success.
Learn more about the Educational Resources we offer.
Pay and Benefits
- Your benefits start immediately upon hire for all plans. There is no waiting period.
- There are no pre-existing conditions/exclusions for our medical plans.
- We structure our comprehensive pay and benefits program to be market competitive, reward your skills and growth, recognize your contributions, and ensure fairness.
Learn more about our Pay and Benefits.
SAIC is a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project and the Paralyzed Veterans of America.
We help secure the future for more than just our country. Explore our featured career opportunities at Fort Gordon and Fort Huachuca.
Supporting Military Spouses
At SAIC, we are committed to supporting our warfighters and their families. We recognize the many benefits of opening our doors to the talented pool of military spouses and keeping them on the SAIC team when they relocate to their next duty station.
Awards and Recognition
If you're considering SAIC as a potential employer you should know what the experts are saying about us. Here is a look at how we rank as a top government contractor and a value-added provider to the commercial world.