Join a company that stands for something
At SAIC, our work has a major impact on the world we live in — from safeguarding the Warfighter, to advancing cancer research, to protecting the environment and beyond. Furthermore, we believe in doing what is right and treating people right — always. We believe in fostering a culture that inspires achievement, engagement, collaboration, and meaningful contribution.
Our credo emphasizes a commitment to contribute to the security and well-being of our communities throughout the world, and our belief that high ethical standards are essential to the achievement of our individual and company goals. Learn more about our Core Values.
Exceptional Work — Exceptional People
SAIC employees are dedicated to delivering quality services and solutions based on our heritage of innovative applications of science and technology. Further, we believe how we achieve our mission is as important as the mission itself, as we help solve our customers' most complex and challenging problems in national security, health, critical infrastructure, energy, and the environment. Learn more about Our Work.
Your career should reflect not only what you do, but how you want to change and grow. Here are just some of the tools we offer to help you achieve your goals.
- MyCareer — our employees' internal site dedicated to career development.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) — Through our IDP tool, you can set career goals, plan learning experiences, and track your progress.
- Internal Career Mobility — There are many ways to enhance your growth and professional options: new assignments, relocation, or special projects.
Learn further details about the Career Development tools we offer.
- Tuition Reimbursement — available to full-time employees and based upon management approval.
- Relationships with Academic Institutions — to earn undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- On-site Graduate Degree Programs — in business and systems engineering.
- SAIC University — features include degree program curriculum, online book libraries, and a full range of training resources and programs.
- On-site Learning Centers — topics involve key company functions and the critical skills and knowledge needed at varying points in your career.
- e-Learning — Work on certifications, academic degrees, or needed skills for current and future job success.
Learn more about the Educational Resources we offer.
Pay and Benefits
- Your benefits start immediately upon hire for all plans. There is no waiting period.
- There are no pre-existing conditions/exclusions for our medical plans.
- We structure our comprehensive pay and benefits program to be market competitive, reward your skills and growth, recognize your contributions, and ensure fairness.
Learn more about our Pay and Benefits.
An Inclusive Workforce
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion shapes how we view:
- each other as individuals in the workplace and in the community
- the fundamental characteristics of our company in areas such as business ethics and practices, and in our core values
- our corporate goals, and the pride we all feel when we are successful together
To us, inclusion is more than a program or an initiative — it's a part of who we are as a company. Learn more about our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusiveness.
Awards and Recognition
If you're considering SAIC as a potential employer you should know what the experts are saying about us. Here is a look at how we rank as a top government contractor and a value-added provider to the commercial world.