U.S. Navy Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR)
Join the SAIC Team
SAIC is pursuing several opportunities supporting the U.S. Navy Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) mission to provide relevant, resilient, and effective C5I (command, control, communications, computers, collaboration, and intelligence) capabilities and a highly trained cyber workforce to maximize fleet readiness and support all missions through cyberspace.
We are seeking talented professionals and incumbent personnel with extensive Navy cyber and information warfare (IW) experience in anticipation of contract awards. Positions require either secret or top secret/sensitive compartmentalized information (TS/SCI) clearances.
All of the positions will be located in the Suffolk and Norfolk, Virginia, areas.
Anticipated positions include:
- Program support
- Cyber warfare exercise support
- IT support, information operations
- Mission functions and tasks support
- Doctrine development
- Training and curriculum development
The SAIC team highly values any talented incumbents currently supporting NAVIFOR, and we will handle all contact and inquiries with strict confidentiality.
View the links below to apply to open positions supporting NAVIFOR:
- Project Manager >
- Cybersecurity Analyst >
- Subject Matter Expert, Maritime Operational Center Command and Control >
- Subject Matter Expert, Training Validator >
- Subject Matter Expert, Material and Training Requirements >
- Subject Matter Expert, Doctrine and Concept of Operations >