GSA - Connections II
CONNECTIONS II (CNX II) is a 9-year multiple award contract that is the government's one-stop shop for buying telecommunications, network, and communications solutions. CNX II meets government agencies' equipment, building, and campus infrastructure needs, and it will provide professional services to support existing networks and design customized, client-specific solutions. Whether an agency requires transition planning and integration services or infrastructure installation and implementation, CNX II provides a comprehensive solution for all federal agency telecommunications needs.
- Provides access to highly qualified, experienced government telephony-focused industry partners and vendors
- Complements and enhances GSA Networx and regional telecommunications contracts
- Helps agencies acquire network equipment under Supply Chain Risk Management principles and best practices
- Provides agencies access to secret, top secret, and top secret/sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI)-cleared personnel
- Allows for fixed price and time and materials types of contracts and provides agencies the choice of direct order or using GSA's Assisted Acquisition capability
SAIC possesses world-class experience in providing leading-edge service solutions for Connections II customers. Our solution-based strategy takes into account both the high quality professional services and any necessary equipment and materials that complement the overall solutions necessary to meet our customer's needs. You can download a listing of SAIC's Connections II labor rates and equipment pricing. For more information as to how SAIC may meet your mission requirements through the Connections II Contract, please contact us.