The articles in this section highlight SAIC’s involvement in our business industries and community areas.
We are a leading provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and products to all branches of the U.S. military, agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other U.S. Government civil agencies.
From solving big data solutions to protecting our nation from threats at home and abroad, SAIC's thought leaders possess expertise across the national security spectrum.
Lewis Dunn, a senior vice president at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), recently completed a multi-year effort that brought together experts from the United States and China to explore steps toward building a stable and cooperative long-term strategic relationship between the two nations.
A team at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) has been published in Space and Defense, bringing to light new perspectives on space arms control and the strategic and national security implications of proposed international space agreements.
- SAIC Product Detects Illicit Nuclear Materials
- SAIC + Cybernet = A Perfect Match
- SAIC-Developed 'Bird Bath' To Be Adopted Across the Army
- Training Program Packs Emotional Appeal
- SAIC Virtual Simulators Enable Army Helicopter Crews to Train Together
- SAIC Allies With U.S. Navy for Fleet Synthetic Training Exercises
- SAIC's Jon Hammermeister Counsels U.S. Olympic Ski Team
- SAIC Helps Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center Make Sure All Systems Are Go
- SAIC Surveillance System Helps Army Prevent Potential Fray, Capture Taliban Flags
- SAIC's Expandable Shelter System Offers Rapid Response
- SAIC Team Creates Atlases to Help Military Rescue Operations in Haiti
Solving complex challenges requires expert convergence of innovative engineering, smart technology, and business acumen. That's why SAIC is unlike other engineering companies. We're tackling important problems head-on — fusing industry leading ideas, advanced technology expertise, and strong program management to engineer successful and sustainable solutions.
What if your engineering solutions provider had a proven track record of delivering sustainable solutions to their clients? What if that provider was also committed to implementing those same solutions every day in the work place? At SAIC, we deliver efficient, sustainable solutions that are right for our clients today as well as years down the line.
Every year, Engineering News-Record (ENR) recognizes the best-of-the-best of young construction professionals who excel in giving back in their industry and communities. This year, SAIC's Edwin Amaya and Joseph Joseph made the top 20 under 40 in the Texas and Louisiana region, and Josh Hodge in the New York region.
SAIC's Smart Grid as a Service (SGS) provides utilities the capability to improve efficiency, reduce energy costs, and modernize the grid.
- Award-Winning Architectural Design Capabilities
- Customized Risk Management Solutions for Legacy Pipelines
- SAIC Helps in Hurricane Response and Recovery Efforts
- Microgrids: Stand-Alone Energy Solutions
- Award-Winning International Power Projects
- Bridging the Gap Between Design and Construction
- Award-Winning Renewable Energy Project
- SAIC Canada Helps Create North America’s First Solar Community
We contribute to projects of national importance, drawing upon our extensive knowledge of the industry. Our solid grounding in the health domain allows for significant insight and a disciplined approach to tackling our customers' most difficult problems.
SAIC employees came out to Build Day at The Children's Inn at the National Institutes of Health to help get a new park and playground ready for kids this spring.
The online tool the team helped develop matches low-income families enrolled in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) with local oral health providers.
A seven-year relationship between SAIC and SeKON has progressed into a formal mentor-protégé relationship.
- SAIC Researchers: Morphine Treatment May Prevent Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- SAIC-Developed Device Could Change Diabetes Treatment
As one of the world's leaders in IT and telecommunications networking, SAIC's approach to security services provides government and commercial enterprises with the solutions to effectively manage risk and protect business-critical data.
A team of SAIC developers in the San Francisco Bay Area has evolved the 511 telephone transit system into a one-stop shop of transit information available on the Internet, telephone, and mobile devices.
A team of SAIC cyber engineers brought their expertise and cyber-gaming software to London to stage a "battle of the bytes."
Find out what we're doing to boost the supply of current and future cyber professionals for this fast-growing, increasingly crucial field.
Contact Us Today
For more information about our business solutions and capabilities, please contact us today.
Share This Page
Share this page with others! Email it to a friend, post to your blog, or submit to social websites using the link below.