SAIC is a leader in developing and integrating advanced technology to support geospatial intelligence, geographic information systems (GIS) and imagery data production and dissemination for the federal government and commercial customers.
SAIC is a leading provider of geospatial intelligence products and services for federal and commercial customers. For more than 20 years, SAIC has produced accurate, timely, detailed, high-volume geospatial intelligence products with a fast turnaround. SAIC provides geographic information systems (GIS) and expertise including geospatial software solutions, custom spatially-enabled applications and web portals, and geospatial data creation and management.
Within the national security sector, SAIC's products and services support the warfighter in the analysis, production, and dissemination of geospatial products and services. For critical infrastructure, SAIC is a leader in secure, location-aware decision support solutions. Our services and solutions apply to industries including agriculture, utilities, commerce, environment, energy, health, homeland security, transportation, and defense, among others. SAIC specializes in developing and integrating advanced technology to support GIS and geospatial data production, fusion, visualization, and dissemination.
SAIC delivers country-wide mapping of Iraq and Afghanistan to the Army and Marines, 3-D models of worldwide airports to the Air Force, and nautical charts to the Navy.
This operational scenario demonstrates the effectiveness of products including GeoRover® Mobile and geospatial maps to discover a terrorist hiding place.
SAIC's geospatial analysts work with NGA and NOAA to create accurate, up-to-date geospatial products critical for the warfighter on the front lines.
To deliver a better product, faster and cheaper, SAIC employs a variety of employees to meet the needs of the mission.
- Business process review and workflow modeling and redesign
- Enterprise geospatial information strategic planning
- System architectures and spatially-enabled repositories and warehouses
- Design of scalable, high-demand geographic information systems solutions
- Object and relational database modeling, design, and construction
- Data collection, analysis, and quality assurance
- Data integration and data cleansing
- Custom application programming and development and user training
- Visualization techniques and data mining
- Web portal development and maintenance
- Web application and database hosting
- Operations and maintenance support
- Customer site staff augmentation and consulting
Who We Serve
SAIC provides GIS and geospatial expertise and services to federal, state, and local governments and commercial customers. Clients include:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
Geospatial Services is one of many capabilities within the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) domain offered by SAIC. Visit the ISR web site to learn more.
Geospatial Capabilities Datasheet
Learn more about SAIC's integrated geospatial software, services, and product solutions offerings.
Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
Geospatial Services is one of many capabilities within the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) domain offered by SAIC.
Contact Us Today
For more information about our business solutions and capabilities, please contact us today.