Omnifluent™ Human Language Technology
The Omnifluent suite of human language technology products enables automated translation and transcription of multilingual audio and text, quickly rendering meaning across languages and cultures. By combining SAIC's patent-pending hybrid machine translation (HMT) with automatic speech recognition (ASR) technologies on a single unified platform, our language products provide the context, meaning, and understanding necessary for effective communication.
Overcome the volume, velocity, and variety of multilingual data with Omnifluent's agile, time-saving, and cost-effective solutions. Our products expedite the laborious tasks of enterprise translation, content localization, transcription, closed captioning, and subtitling while handling multiple file types.
A configurable, multilingual translation platform that translates text and audio files.
A platform that automatically generates aligned closed captions, subtitles, and rich metadata.
Gives software developers the ability to integrate advanced multilingual HMT and ASR technologies into their own solutions.
Omnifluent products can also be combined with our linguistic services to provide cost-efficient, end-to-end solutions. Learn more in Federal Solutions.
Language in the News
- 10 June 13SAIC will be exhibiting at the Cable Show 2013 conference from June 10 to June 12 in Washington, DC. Visit us in booth 3346 to see Omnifluent Media's automated closed captioning and subtitling solutions.
- 21 May 13See Omnifluent Translate and Omnifluent Media demos at the International Chiefs of Police (IACP) Law Enforcement Information Management (LEIM) 2013 Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. from May 21 to May 23 in booth 211.
- 14 May 13SAIC's Omnifluent Translate, Omnifluent Media, and Talk2Me will be on display at the Special Operation Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) from May 14 to May 16 in Tampa, Fla. in booth 526.
- 8 April 13SAIC will be exhibiting at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2013 conference from April 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nev. Visit SAIC's booth SL14608 to see a live demo of Omnifluent Media.
- 8 April 13Register for a free Exhibits-only pass to the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2013 conference (code LV6011).
- 28 Jan 13SAIC will be exhibiting at the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) conference from Jan. 28 to Jan. 30 in booth 505.
- 9 Jan 13The Futuristic Marriage of Machine Translation and Speech Recognition
- 28 Oct 12SAIC's Hassan Sawaf and Evgeny Matusov will speak at the Association for Machine Translation in the Americas (AMTA) conference on Oct 31 and Nov 1. Visit SAIC's exhibit at the Technology Showcase on Oct 30 to learn more about Omnifluent products.
- 16 Oct 12Five Benefits of Healthcare Translation Technology
- 10 Oct 12SAIC's Omnifluent Health Reduces Hospital Interpretation Costs To Cents Per Minute
- 3 Oct 12HIT Vendor News Round-up: Healthland, SAIC & Conifer
- 16 Aug 12Why Technology Is Key to Overcoming the Language Barrier
- 31 Jul 12Multi-Language Big Data and the Role of Linguistic Technology: A Spotlight Q&A with Jonathan Litchman of SAIC
- 22 May 12SAIC Introduces Spoken MT App for the iPhone
- 16 May 12SAIC and Lingotek Team To Offer Translation Solution for Language Service Providers
- 4 May 12SAIC's Jonathan Litchman On Launching the First Hybrid Machine Translation Technology
- 3 May 12Word Games: Machine Translation and Speech Recognition Evolve
- 1 May 12Is Automated Speech Recognition the New Lingua Franca?
For additional information on Omnifluent, please contact us today.