Increase the speed of moving from data to action
There’s a lot riding on the ability to task, collect, process, exploit, and disseminate intelligence, and do it quickly.
SAIC knows that technology is always evolving, which is why we focus on innovative solutions to help warfighters achieve their missions, no matter where they operate—land, air, sea, space, or cyberspace. We can ensure that your organization receives the planning, engineering, management, and analytics support needed, on time and on budget. With deep experience in national security across intelligence community organizations and agencies, we provide services for:
- Collection and processing—combining mission and technical expertise to support end-to-end capabilities through the entire intelligence life cycle, now and in the future.
- Analytic methodologies, tools, and dissemination—connecting the dots to enable faster decision making through intelligence analysis, information technology, and cyber capabilities.
- Intelligence Community (IC) management support, policy development, and training services—delivering mission and programmatic expertise in multi-intelligence environments across an array of intelligence collection disciplines.
We get you to your target state.
We help numerous agencies and organizations be more efficient, agile, and collaborative by moving and re-hosting their applications, data, and infrastructure in the cloud. See how our cloud, cybersecurity, and software solutions can help you.
Innovative intelligence solutions
SAIC brings together government, military, industry, and academic expertise to develop, test, and deliver solutions that keep you ahead of threats and allow you to meet your mission goals.
Command and control from above.
With so many expensive resources at stake, investment in space and satellite programs requires research and analysis, direction, and oversight. Our end-to-end system engineering capabilities assist through the entire life cycle, from space system requirements up front to launch vehicle support and mission operation while in orbit. We provide:
- Systems engineering and integration (SE&I) and mission operations support for various types of space systems including launch vehicles
- Systems engineering for collecting and processing satellite intelligence data
- Space situational awareness, giving you knowledge and awareness to enable appropriate courses of action
- Space control, including operational support to preserve and protect space assets and capabilities, and to prevent and monitor adversarial space exploitation
- Streamline programs with support from architecture analysis and conceptualization through development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Leverage cutting-edge data discovery to reduce research time and improve satellite security.
- Deep experience supporting satellite command and control, space control, launch, and space force enhancement.
- Hands-on understanding of SE&I, program management, and the acquisition life cycle.
Detect and monitor signals intelligence.
In today’s resource-constrained environment, performing real-time signals intelligence (SIGINT) to detect and monitor threats enables warfighters with greater situational awareness. SAIC develops two direction finding time difference of arrival surveillance systems: Pinpoint TW500 and HW30. Each system, based on patented systems designs, has wideband two degree direction finding accuracy and provides 24/7 monitoring – in all directions and frequencies – with little to no maintenance.
Pinpoint TW500—Unlike traditional direction finding systems, Pinpoint TW500 detects all transmitting very high frequency/ultra high frequency radios simultaneously within its line of sight, monitoring up to 16,000 channels at one time. As a tactical broadband radio direction finding system, Pinpoint TW500 is small, lightweight, expandable, modular, and low cost, powered by an integrated solar panel and rechargeable battery. Currently deployed in theater, TW500 simultaneously monitors, analyzes, and processes signals in real-time.
Pinpoint HW30—The HW30 system can detect all high frequency radio signals transmitted anywhere in the world, automatically monitoring up to 30,000 channels at one time. Using advanced direction finding techniques, it can use a narrowband mode to focus on a specific emitter when a signal of interest is found with real-time geolocation capabilities. Like TW500, HW30 is low maintenance and man portable.
- Supports force protection, tactical and strategic intelligence collection, special operations, law enforcement, military theaters, and critical infrastructure sites
- Tactical deployment capabilities in theater: low cost, lightweight, and low power
- Networking capability to other surveillance systems
- Continuous monitoring, direction finding, and recording of the entire radio frequency environment (HF, VHF, and UHF)
- We are actively supporting EW needs of the federal government, including cyber, SIGINT, and active and passive survivability solutions in development, operations, training, support, and sustainment.
- Our diverse EW expertise and capabilities serve government agencies and commands daily, both home and abroad.
Maximize insight and productivity.
SAIC intelligence analysts perform operational, strategic, contingency, and mission planning; risk identification and mitigation; foreign military exploitation technical services; and joint target engagement. With broad security clearance credentials, our intelligence professionals address matters of national and international importance, ensuring the timely delivery of comprehensive and actionable information to the nation’s military and intelligence organizations.
Object-Based Production—With SAIC’s object-based production (OBP) approach, information is aligned, through semi-automated and automated means, with objects of interest (such as people, places, and events) so that analysts can understand relationships between them and consume integrated intelligence information quickly. With our tools and expertise, you can reduce the time it takes to receive data insights from hours down to minutes, which in turn streamlines your ability to respond, improving program and mission outcomes.
- Perform source analysis, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance, and target acquisition.
- Produce and coordinate mitigation recommendations addressing impact of compromised information or systems.
- Identify appropriate courses of action to counter and/or defend against threat priorities using various collection resources.
- Deep training and experience in intelligence core competencies.
- A history of results from engagements with clients in government, military, and business environments.
Gain total environmental awareness.
Understanding the terrain you operate in is essential to achieving mission goals. Through SAIC’s geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) methodologies, tools, and services, your organization can clearly view and analyze the physical features of your environment and the human activity taking place there.
- Intelligence and remote sensing—supports the cycle of activities for tasking national imagery and geospatial information collection by processing raw intelligence data; exploiting geospatial information and imagery intelligence; and analyzing and disseminating information, knowledge, and intelligence. Our team supports policy guidance, provides programmatic recommendations, and facilitates project and environmental planning.
- Cloud and data science—provides cloud, software, and big data engineering to extract and collate relevant information from across the data landscape, plus mapping capabilities to support military and intelligence operations, emergency response, and project planning. .
- Integrate and interpret geospatial information from multiple sources to achieve a comprehensive intelligence and operational perspective.
- Speed up your ability to identify threats and opportunities through real-time environment monitoring.
- SAIC has supported the fielding of more than 400 intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) platforms.
- We provide in-depth intelligence and operational expertise and support to deployed military forces, Department of Defense, policy decision makers, and the IC.
Know before it happens.
From virtual gaming to analytic targeting, to qualitative-based assessment and planning, we’re providing advanced tools and services to aid the intelligence community with estimative and predictive analyses. Our cyber wargaming and intelligence training products, hosted game exercises, and object based analytics platform are some of the supportive capabilities we give IC decision-makers at every level. We stretch individual and collaborative skills and lend discovery into your data and organizational effectiveness.
- Integrated Analytic Platform—Our platform is open-source and open-architecture, so you can plug in different apps for multifaceted visualization and analytics in one place while avoiding vendor and technology lock-in. Disparate data sets are ingested and fused logically and just once in our platform to get both object- and activity-aligned connections. The platform can be bundled with our advisory and evaluation services, system integration expertise, O&M, and user training.
- Mission and Target Analysis Process—SAIC teams of experienced joint military planning analysts, intel analysts, cyber operators, modeling and simulation masters, and other technical experts are deploying our six-step methodology for customers’ blue-net assessments. Our target-independent and repeatable process helps identify warfighter needs, mission courses of action, and offensive and defensive prioritization. The teams meld tradecraft, techniques, and tools within a rigorous analysis framework, resulting in detailed organization and presentation of capabilities, vulnerabilities, models, and effects.
- Analytic Gaming—Half-day seminars to multi-day exercises hosted by our team of analysts and game instructors bring together IC decision-makers from different backgrounds, specialties, and disciplines to examine a challenge or strategy. This method of analysis sparks collaboration and multiple viewpoints, helping customers discover motives behind actions, play out tactics, and grasp how decisions affect outcomes.
We get you to your target state.
As a top federal IT integrator, we’re helping numerous agencies and organizations be more efficient, agile, and collaborative by moving and re-hosting their applications, data, and infrastructure in the cloud. Doing so requires leveraging our software modernization and migration expertise interwoven with our architecture and cybersecurity engineering experience. Our teams of IC principals and IT engineers give us the know-how to help the IC migrate their assets to the cloud, operate them, and safeguard them from sophisticated adversaries.
- Software Modernization and Migration—We have a rigorous and repeatable framework equipped with proprietary automation to expeditiously assess a legacy application portfolio, craft a suitable software re-engineering roadmap, and execute the transformation and cloud migration. We are leveraging the most advanced technologies on the market, including containerized microservices, through our strategic alliances with commercial cloud and open-source providers. The specialized analysis tools we’ve developed and our methodical approach mitigate risk and assure target enterprise outcomes.
- Cloud Migration Edge™—From a specific engagement to a holistic enterprise build-out, we help customers adopt a cloud computing model, to bring their legacy IT software and infrastructure to a modern as-a-service model.
- CyberSecurity Edge™—Our end-to-end service bundle fortifies a customer’s network posture and resilience at any stage of their information systems and network lifecycle—small or large.
Focus on the mission, not the backend.
As the IC invests in modernizing and optimizing information systems infrastructure and management, it can only be as good as how business operations are delivered efficiently. SAIC already supports numerous DoD and federal civilian agencies with end-user and management services. An established and trusted IT managed services provider, we can handle your IT assets and service needs of your people while looking after your network health and security on premise.
- Network Operations Center/Security Operations Center—We consolidate and manage data center facilities and networks, where we can provide full-service operations plus architecture design, optimization, and engineering. We provide advanced data-driven network security monitoring using a proprietary implementation of Splunk IT Service Intelligence. The tool’s machine learning and event analytics give context to incidents for informed resolution.
- Infrastructure as a Service—When you’re ready to step up from legacy sustainment, SAIC is there with private cloud solutions for compute-as-a-service and storage-as-a-service that are fully hosted and managed on premise. We offer flexible configurations from government-owned and operated to contractor-owned and operated that meet FedRAMP/FISMA and DoD Cloud Computing SRG Impact Levels 5 and 6. SAIC’s Cloud Migration Edge, cloud planning and analysis, and software modernization and migration services can be bundled—all backed by our 47 years of federal security, policy, standards, and regulations domain knowledge.
- Service Desk as a Service—Our SDaaS is a turnkey solution for fulfilling enterprise service requests that can be scaled to meet your demand. We can assume your existing service management system or provide one. Our proven success in service desk support lies in industry-certified workflows, automation, and capabilities leveraged through integration of ServiceNow’s IT service management platform for industry-leading customer resolution satisfaction.
Effective people require continuous learning—anytime, anywhere.
To meet the needs of a multi-generational workforce and evolving mission challenges, our training and education services can supplement traditional schoolhouse training with our online, distributed, and virtual training tools that reach and sustain students’ learning at their point of need. We also have deep experience in live and classroom training in the DoD and federal market, providing curriculum and instructional system design.
- SAIC Integrated Training Edge™—SITE is our internal framework to help organizations meet their training objectives. Our instructional system designers, training specialists, and engineers use it to identify and map learning modalities to target outcomes and deploy an effective mix of components from all of our resources in modeling and simulation, gaming, software development, and secure IT engineering.
- Cyber Intel Training Environment Support Tool—Our software tool provides a synthetic but operationally relevant internet with realistic traffic for self-contained and fully immersive open-source intelligence training.
Biometrics, human behavior, and the science of interaction.
SAIC evaluates the implementation of biometrics and other smart-service systems to identify the right technology and processes. We use a 360-degree test-and-evaluation approach to help effectively authenticate identities and spot potential threats. Through the use of big-data analytics and cloud computing, we’re also solving complex security problems in government, military, and civilian settings where secure access to locations and equipment is essential.
- Improve security outcomes through the acquisition of advanced identification capabilities such as iris, fingerprint, and facial recognition.
- Improve process outcomes by selecting the right technology for your application and applying scientific refinement to user workflows.
- Reduce resource expenditure and speed deployment by leveraging SAIC expertise.
- Experience evaluating biometric sensors, systems, and applications in a wide range of environments.
- Proven track record of technology evaluations in the laboratory, scenario testing, and field trials.
- Track record of developing models and simulations based on observed systems performance metrics.
- Multi-disciplinary team of physicists, data scientists, neuroscientists, and engineers.
Solve complex problems with deep expertise.
Our intelligence expertise supporting policy analysis includes arms control/treaty verification, treaty implementation and compliance, nuclear stockpile management, countering weapons of mass destruction, deterrence analysis, national security issue analysis, and growing partner capacity.
Our support to policy decision making demands deep attention to detail and an understanding of how decisions in one area impact people, departments, and decisions in other areas. SAIC connects the dots across existing policies and across organizations, collecting information to streamline the policy-making process and provide comprehensive information to enables critical decision making.
- Speed up complex information gathering and policy creation using our end-to-end, holistic services.
- Gain fresh insights made available through our comprehensive data analysis capabilities.
- Comprehensive domain knowledge, gleaned from across the federal government, including Department of Defense and IC.
- Mission focus, with the ability to share information and pull expertise from across our organization.
- Sophisticated tools, including literature search, subject matter expert survey and interview techniques, field data collection, modeling and simulation, expert choice, and wargaming.
Intelligence Innovations Bring Tangible Benefits
SAIC enhances security and cuts costs by bringing vital new technologies and methods to the table.
Training Cyber Warriors
In one year, we trained nearly 200 personnel in cyber warfare and joint operational planning. We provide high-demand Cyber Operations planning training in a blended instruction environment across multiple platforms, with realistic cyberspace simulation and classroom instruction for cyber and human, signals, and open-source intelligence. Learn more »