U.S. Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) Basic Ordering Agreement
SAIC has been awarded a Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) on the Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) contract vehicle. With our commercial cloud industry team members, we provide full technical capabilities and services to support your organization’s cloud mission as part of the Army’s IT consolidation and modernization initiative.
No files added
No files added
Quickly Modernize, Transition, and Operate with SAIC and Premier Commercial Cloud Companies
Understanding budget challenges and operational impacts, SAIC focuses on business process redesign and uses the most effective technologies and solutions from top commercial cloud service providers to create cloud computing environments that are efficient, secure, and best suited to customers’ goals.
Tap into SAIC’s proven migration methodology using marketleading technologies from our ACCENT BOA team to get the highest performance and value out of your enterprise applications, systems, and data from an optimized cloud implementation and service delivery model.
- Application modernization and rationalization (refactor, consolidate, replace)
- Application, platform, and infrastructure migration to the cloud
- Data rationalization and migration
- Cloud architecture engineering and platform brokerage services
- Security requirements analysis and enhanced security implementation
- Transition planning, documentation, scheduling, and preparation
- Business process reengineering and organizational change management
- Administration of infrastructure-, platform-, and software-as-a-service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
SAIC Team Members
- 1901 Group
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- Foxhole Technology
- Network Runners
- TAC Integrated Solutions