- Contract number:
- DUNS number:
GSA - Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
PSS is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) that offers a broad spectrum of professional services. SAIC's PSS is a collection/consolidation of services/special item numbers (SINs) from five legacy GSA Schedules: Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS), Financial and Business Solutions (FABS), Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD), Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS), and Professional Engineering Services (PES).
Special Item Numbers (SINs)
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS)
- SIN 541-1/RC Advertising Services
- SIN 541-2/RC Public Relations Services
- SIN 541-4A/RC Market Research and Analysis
- SIN 541-4B/RC Video/Film Production
- SIN 541-5/RC Integrated Marketing Services
Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- SIN 520-11/RC Accounting
- SIN 520-13/RC Complementary Financial Management Services
- SIN 520-15/RC Outsourcing Recurring Commercial Activities for Financial Management Services
- SIN 520-17/RC Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services
- SIN 520-21/RC Program Management Services
Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD)
- SIN 874-501/RC Supply and Value Chain Management Services
- SIN 874-503/RC Distribution & Transportation Logistics Services
- SIN 874-504/RC Deployment Logistics Services
- SIN 874-507/RC Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- SIN 874-1/RC Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 874-4/RC Training Services
- SIN 874-6/RC Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 874-7/RC Integrated Business Program Support Services
Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- SIN 871-1/RC Strategic Planning for Technology Programs and Activities
- SIN 871-2/RC Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN 871-3/RC System Design and Integration
- SIN 871-4/RC Test and Evaluation
- SIN 871-5/RC Integrated Logistics Support
- SIN 871-6/6RC Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management
- SIN 871-7/7RC Construction Management
SIN: 00CORP-500 Order-Level Materials (OLMs) - OLMs are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract or FSS blanket purchase agreement (BPA). OLMs are not defined, priced, or awarded at the FSS contract level. They are unknown before a task or delivery order is placed against the FSS contract or FSS BPA. OLMs include direct materials, subcontracts for supplies and incidental services for which there is not a labor category specified in the FSS contract, other direct costs (separate from those under ODC SINs), and indirect costs. OLMs are purchased under the authority of the FSS Program and are not "open market items."
- OLMs are only authorized for inclusion at the order level under a Time-and-Materials (T&M) or Labor-Hour (LH) Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) and are subject to a Not To Exceed (NTE) ceiling price.
- The OLM SIN is only authorized for use in direct support of another awarded SIN.
- Prices for items provided under the OLM SIN must be inclusive of the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF).
- The value of OLMs in a task or delivery order, or the cumulative value of OLMs in orders against a BPA awarded under an FSS contract, cannot exceed 33.33%.