GSA - Multiple Award Schedule
Legacy IT Schedule 70
The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is a long-term, government wide Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract which offers innovative solutions to meet federal, state, and local governments’ mission needs. The GSA MAS Program is the largest, most widely used acquisition program in the federal government offering agencies access to thousands of contractors and over 11 million products and services with fair and reasonable pricing.
MAS (IT SCHEDULE 70) INFORMATION
MAS (IT SCHEDULE 70) RESOURCES
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
SIN: 518210C Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
Includes commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services. IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the Government's adoption of, migration to or governance/management of Cloud computing. Specific labor categories and/or fixed price solutions (e.g. migration services, etc.) that support activities associated with assessing Cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for Cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to Cloud solutions, providing management/governance of Cloud solutions, DevOps, developing cloud native applications or other Cloud oriented activities.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) - Consumer uses provider’s applications on cloud infrastructure. Does not manage/control platform or infrastructure. Limited application level configuration may be available.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Consumer deploys applications onto cloud platform service using provider-supplied tools. Has control over deployed applications and some limited platform configuration but does not manage the platform or infrastructure.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Consumer provisions computing resources. Has control over OS, storage, platform, deployed applications and some limited infrastructure configuration, but does not manage the infrastructure.
SIN 541519CDM Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Tools
Includes Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Approved Products List (APL) hardware and software products/tools and associated services. The full complement of CDM subcategories includes tools, associated maintenance, and other related activities such as training.
The 5 subcategories CDM capabilities specified under this SIN are:
- Manage “What is on the network?”: Identifies the existence of hardware, software, configuration characteristics and known security vulnerabilities.
- Manage “Who is on the network?”: Identifies and determines the users or systems with access authorization, authenticated permissions and granted resource rights.
- Manage “How is the network protected?”: Determines the user/system actions and behavior at the network boundaries and within the computing infrastructure.
- Manage “What is happening on the network?”: Prepares for events/incidents, gathers data from appropriate sources; and identifies incidents through analysis of data."
SIN: 54151HACS Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
Includes a wide range of cybersecurity services such as Risk Management Framework (RMF) services, information assurance (IA), virus detection, network management, situational awareness and incident response, secure web hosting, backup and security services, Security Operations Center (SOC) services, etc.
- High Value Asset Assessments
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Cyber Hunt
- Incident Response
- Penetration Testing
SIN: 54151S Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
Includes a wide range of IT services such as database planning and design, systems analysis, integration, programming, conversion, migration, implementation support, network services, data/records management, testing, etc..
SIN: 54151HEAL Health Information Technology (IT) Services
Includes a wide range of Health IT services to include connected health, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, personal health information management, innovative Health IT solutions, health informatics, emerging Health IT research, and other Health IT services.
SIN: OLM Order-Level Materials (OLMs)
OLM are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a MAS contract or MAS blanket purchase agreement (BPA). OLM are not defined, priced, or awarded at the MAS contract level. They are unknown before a task or delivery order is placed against the MAS contract or MAS BPA. OLM include direct materials, subcontracts for supplies and incidental services for which there is not a labor category specified in the MAS contract, other direct costs (separate from those under ODC SINs), and indirect costs. OLM are purchased under the authority of the MAS Program and are not "open market items."
Ordering agencies may purchase services from the SINs listed in SAIC’s Price Catalog on a firm-fixed price or labor-hours delivery/task order basis. Note that cost type contracts are not permitted under the GSA MAS Program. The firm-fixed or not-to-exceed price will be based upon the labor categories and hourly rates (which may be discounted) awarded on the contract.