FAA Controller Training Contract (CTC)
Join the SAIC Team
SAIC’s Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Controller Training Contract (CTC) provides training and training-related program support services for the FAA’s air traffic controller training requirements. The FAA CTC program supports the training and development of air traffic controllers utilizing a variety of techniques, including classroom, laboratory, and simulation at air traffic control facilities throughout the United States. Air Traffic Control facility types include: the FAA Academy and the Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC), Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC), Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACON), and the Air Traffic Control Towers (ATCT).
Opportunities are available at the FAA Academy, ATCSCC, ARTCC, TRACON, and ATCT. Positions include, but are not limited to: Instructors, Remote Pilot Operators, Lab Managers, Lab Coordinators, and Remote Simulator Operators. Visit this site often to view the most current needs and locations.
To view additional opportunities on the FAA CTC program, visit our Team Members' sites. SAIC and the Team Member companies below are separate companies, and applying for a position with one company is not applying for a position with another company. By clicking a link below, you will exit SAIC’s site and be directed to that Team Member’s site.
- Indev: Positions in the Western Service Area, including the west coast and mountain states
- CNI: Positions at the FAA Academy in Oklahoma City, Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico
- WCG: Positions in the Eastern Service Area, including the Atlantic Coast and Southern States
- Penbay: Positions throughout New England
- Adacel: Positions in the Central Service Area including Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio
- Hi Tec: RPO positions at Midwest En Route Center facilities
Join the SAIC Team