Thank You for Registering!
You are now all set to download our Digital Engineering Validation Tool!
The download package includes the Rhapsody and MagicDraw profiles that contain the validation suite and customizations, Excel files listing all of the rules for each tool, instructions, introductory videos, and additional summary content files.
General notes and disclaimer before use:
* SAIC does not claim that not being fully conformant to our validation rules means "doing SysML wrong." Our rules attempt to guide consistent model development.
* SysML is the focus of our effort. Do not use UPDM/UAF profiles with our tool.
* No validation rules are based on the model package's structure.
* The validation rules have been tested against a number of models, both public and proprietary, to ensure that they function as intended. If you detect false positives or false negatives, please contact us so that we may correct the validation logic.
* Please see the model itself for licensing terms.
* Any feedback on the tool's usefulness and adoption, as well as any concerns/suggestions for additional rules, customizations, or methods, are welcome.
1. Click on the Download button to download the zip file.
2. Unpack the zip file on your computer. If you need help, please visit this page.
3. Familiarize yourself with the tool:
- Watch the video introductions.
- Review the summary documents.
- Open the desired model(s) on your desktop or install them on an appropriate server for use (see instructions; there are .mdzip versions of the profile specific to server or local use. The .rpy profile can be in either context).
4. If you have any problems with the tool, please contact us.