Copyrights in this website and in the materials on this website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) are owned by Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) or by others as indicated herein.
You are hereby authorized to view, download and print these documents for your personal use but not for any commercial use subject to the following conditions:
- The materials on this website may be used for informational purposes only and may not be used for any commercial purpose.
- You may not modify the materials on this website or remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any of the materials on this website.
- You may not use any data mining, robots or other data gathering or extraction software on this website or any of the materials contained on this website.
- Any artwork, photographs, images, audio material, video material or audio-visual material that appears on this website may be the copyrighted material of a third party. You may not make any use of any such third party material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- You must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without SAIC’s prior written permission.
Note that any product, process or technology described on this website may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by SAIC or by others and is not licensed to you hereunder. Other than the limited copyright license above you are not conveyed herein any other right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right of SAIC or any third party. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved.
SAIC, Science Applications International Corporation, the SAIC logo, and Redefining Ingenuity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Science Applications International Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Reference to any product, service, process, manufacturer, supplier, or other identifying information does not constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by SAIC.
Links to Other Websites
You should be aware that through links you may be directed to other sites that SAIC does not control. SAIC is not responsible for the content of websites to which we link, list, rank or identify by means of a search. SAIC takes no responsibility for the products, services, policies or actions of third parties or the content of third party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our site and to read the policies of each website you visit. Any visit to or use of any such website is completely at your own risk.
You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable right to create a hypertext link to this website, provided such link does not portray SAIC or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not use a SAIC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of SAIC to link to this website without the express written permission of SAIC.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Procedure
If you have a copyright infringement reporting or notification issue, please follow these directions to submit a copyright notice or counter-notice.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SAIC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN OR ACCESSED THERETHROUGH MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES MAY BE PERIODICALLY INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS PUBLICATION. SAIC MAY MAKE CHANGES IN THE MATERIAL(S), PRODUCT(S), SERVICE(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE, AND SUCH CHANGES WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF SUCH CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THEM.