JRE is designed to be intuitive, enabling a new user to configure links and start connecting with little or no training. The JRE 101 course trains users on basic and advanced operations, including work-arounds for connecting with non-compliant systems and backward compatibility with systems developed under outdated MIL-STDs. The course also trains maintainers on proper setup, environment considerations, support, and interface requirements. All students receive hands-on and practical application training covering a variety of JRE server and JRE client configurations and common hardware used in current operations, including SATCOM, Secure Telephone Equipment (STE), SADL radios, and Link 16 terminals (MIDS, STT, & TTR).
WHAT TYPE OF JRE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE?
SAIC offers the JRE 101 course, which provides Type 1 training for operators and maintainers.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- JRE Operators
- JRE Maintainers
- Joint Interface Control Officers
- Regional Interface Control Officers
- Link Planners
WHAT DOES JRE 101 OFFER TO STUDENTS?
- Basic System Administration
- Configuring and Operating Link 16 Radios
- Full Implementation of MIL-STD-3011 A, B & C
- Lessons Learned from OEF & OIF
- JRE Capabilities & Limitations
- Configuring and Operating SADL Radios
- JDOTS Overview & Demonstration
WHERE AND WHEN IS THE COURSE OFFERED?
JRE 101 is offered monthly and additional courses may be offered as needed. Contact us for more information about JRE 101, on-site training, or to discuss custom training options to meet your requirements.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION