- Contract number:
Pool 1: GS02Q16DCR0028
Pool 2: GS02Q16DCR0065
- DUNS number:
GSA - HCaTS
Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) is a multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides federal agencies with a reliable, flexible, and efficient way to obtain best value solutions for their customized training and development services, human capital strategy services, and organizational performance improvement service requirements.
The multiple pools that comprise the HCaTS contract:
- Offer flexibility to use all contract types and provide pricing at the task order level (i.e., Fixed-Price (all types), Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour)
- Improve human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines
- Maximize the return on investment in human capital management and training services
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $11.5 billion
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines of the contract include:
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
- Education and Training Services: A broad range of training and human capital delivery solutions are offered across a wide variety of clients and customers.
- Team Training for Individual or Small Group Education
- Collective Training and Exercise Support
- Human Performance Training
- Animal Training
- Intelligence Training
- Games and Virtual Environments: This solution includes Game design/Instructional Systems Design (ISD), game engine acquisition, system engineering and integration, and designing the media within the game or virtual world (Graphics/Art/models, Audio/olfactory, MOCAP/Actors). We also support existing Game/Online/Virtual World environments.
- Games for Training
- Student Engagement
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Simulation and Simulators: SAIC provides end-to-end full simulation environment and simulator system development and support to include hardware/software systems engineering for advanced training simulators. These capabilities are in the domains of Air, Sea, Land, and Space. Our processes deliver the right solution meeting the needs of our customers based upon an upfront needs analysis.
- Simulation environments
- Synthetic Environments
- Simulation Development
- Simulator Development
- Lab Operations
- Instructional Systems Designs: SAIC provides full-spectrum solutions across the entire training lifecycle including training design, development, mobile device solutions, learning management systems integration, classroom instruction and post training analysis and evaluation using many of our customer’s processes like ADDIE. The capabilities of our ISD teams address training requirements across government and commercial communities.
- Full-Spectrum ISD Support
- Multi-Media Approach to Training
- Standardized Development Processes
- Continuous Employee Development
- Student and Curriculum Analysis
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals